We have one of the largest networks of Incident Response
Teams and Patrol Groups. Because of that we can provide
our customers with a sense of security and a guarantee of
Our Incident Response Teams and Patrol Groups employ
well selected highly qualified staff holding certificates
confirming their qualifications and training in the field of
physical protection. We ensure that our employees undergo
training courses and psychological testing on regular basis,
which entitle them to perform their functions.
Our armed, appropriately trained Incident Response
Teams are well prepared to intervene successfully
and to respond to your needs.
The main activities of our Incident Response
Teams and Patrol Groups include:
- THE PRIORITIES of our Incident Response Teams and Patrol
- taking care of our customers’ property and security,
- professional execution of customers’ orders,
- comprehensive support of the process of handling incidents.
- full verification of the security of a facility each time confirmed
by an electronic security report,
- carrying out an audit of procedures and the cost of utilities,
- periodic visits from our staff to protected facilities or employees,
- assistance with the opening and closing of any facilities,
- prevention within a specified area,
- providing escort services,
- transporting documents,
- transporting keys.